I purchased a garment after being assured by their "full refund policy" that a refund would be forthcoming if the garment was not as described.The garment received was not only a different style, colour and fabric, but was at least 4 sizes smaller than ordered.

After several emails in which I sent photos showing the actual measurements I was offered a refund of first $20 then asked to consider $30. I said I would report them if refund not forthcoming. Nothing further heard from them.

Now they refuse to even answer my emails.Will be "putting it out there" in as many locations as I can find until I get a response.

Had an Experience with Dresses Online?

Comments

Gigmasters - Unprofessional DJ Gigmasters "I signed up on gigmasters for a DJ for my wedding. I received a call 2 min later from freegator who advised he would send wedding videos for my viewing...." Read more EFavorMart - Horrible Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EFavorMart "I placed a big order for plates on June 14th and another big order on the 17th. On June 29th I contacted them (had to be via chat) and "Christine"..." Read more National American Miss - Beauty Pageant Review from Bellflower, California National American Miss "This was my daughters first time competing in pageant even tho she didnt take home a title she really enjoyed herself and is looking forward to next year. The memories..." Read more Oriental Trading - Almonds Nuts Review from Bentonville, Arkansas Oriental Trading "I ordered 4 bags of Pastel Pink Sparkle Chocolate-Covered Almonds @ $10 each. Received quickly however when I opened it 75% of each bag was crushed and sum melted. I..." Read more Run away from ooshirts Ooshirts "The complete negligence of everyone at this company. I went back n forth with this company for 2 months. After my disdain from my previous order, you would think they’ll..." Read more Your Perfect Canvas - The main part of my picture was missing Your Perfect Canvas "I ordered a picture of a horses head with wrap around edges. I have many pictures from other companies with wrap around edges and have never had an issue. I..." Read more Torrid needs a better system Torrid "So redeeming your Haute Cash was today and I realized that I had a good amount of haute cash to spend but what does Torrid do...they attach the Haute Cash..." Read more Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer - Thanking the president Barack Obama for taking the time to r Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "Update October 6th 2017 I just want to thank President Barack Obama for reaching back out to me with a letter from his office I had sent him documentation of..." Read more