Dresses Online - Terrible quality,dress not a true reflection of what is advertised, terrible costumer service

I have emailed continuously and have failed to receive a reply for the costumer service department, i received two dresses and they are not a true reflection of what has been advertised on dresses online therefore i want to return these dresses and I do expect my full refund, this is an absolute disgrace and i am furious as i have spent a large sum of money and i am entitled to this money back!Dresses online state that they will respond immediately as their costumer service department is open 24/7 however they have failed to reply to any of my emails

Review about: Dress.

Dresses Online - Absolute scam. Dress completely different. Terrible workmanship.

Purchased bridesmaid dress for $148 AU including postage.Dress arrived.

Different colour from dress that was advertised. Zipper broken. Wrong sizing even though I provided them with exact measurements. Threads loose.

Ugly dress all in all. Merchant claims full refund within 7 days on website. They would not accept return of garment for refund. They eventually agreed to a refund of $50AU (because that was all they could afford apparently.

Quote, "We all work hard to make a living. We cannot afford to full refund" unquote. However, $50AU they promised was never paid to me. These people use diversionary tactics, blatantly lie, and produce work that is well substandard.

They are not based in the UK and return mail address is a sham.DO NOT USE.

Review about: Ugly Dress.

Comments

Vicx
Perth, Western Australia, Australia #667716

I'm hearing you.Sounds like my story exactly.

I feel so bloody *** 'cause I'm usually a lot smarter than this.I plan to keep harassing them for a long long time to come.

Dresses Online - Dress that arrived was rubbish, too small, refund refused.

Brisbane, Queensland 0 comments

I purchased a garment after being assured by their "full refund policy" that a refund would be forthcoming if the garment was not as described.The garment received was not only a different style, colour and fabric, but was at least 4 sizes smaller than ordered.

After several emails in which I sent photos showing the actual measurements I was offered a refund of first $20 then asked to consider $30. I said I would report them if refund not forthcoming. Nothing further heard from them.

Now they refuse to even answer my emails.Will be "putting it out there" in as many locations as I can find until I get a response.

Review about: Dress.